Seagull droppings and nest removal
Droppings clean-up service
We offer a cost-effective approach to cleaning up seagull droppings and excrement. Our cleaners use powerful detergents to remove all trace of bacteria and fungi which are harmful to human health.
If left unchecked, seagulls droppings can :
- Pass on bacterial and fungal infections to humans
- The young and old are particularly at risk
- Corrode paint, structures and machinery
Please ask for a free quote using our online form.
Our cleaning services are available anyone in the Kent, Sussex area. We are within easy reach of coastal towns such as Eastbourne, Hastings, Seaford, Bexhill and Brighton.
Seagull nest removal
We are licensed to remove seagull nests and eggs. This can reduce the population of seagulls in the surrounding area.
We recommend using a professional pest control firm like Hawk Force for this job because :
- Only licensed pest control companies are permitted to remove seagull nests. You may find yourself in trouble with the law.
- Seagulls will attack anyone trying to tamper with their nests which can be painful! Our nest removal specialists wear protective clothing and fancy themselves as being generally quite brave!
We offer competitive rates. For a free quote, please fill out our online form or call 01622 872590.
Diseases caused by seagull droppings
The high nutrient content of seagull excrement provides an excellent sanctuary for potentially harmful organisms.
- People can become infected by inhaling dust containing dried faeces, urine, or respiratory secretions of infected seagulls.
- Other sources of exposure include a bite from an infected seagull and handling the plumage and tissues of infected birds.
- The main disease causing organisms found in seagull droppings are E. coli, Cryptococcosis, Histoplasmosis and Psittacosis.
- Among others, these can cause meningitis, peritonitis, mastitis, septicemia and pneumonia.